Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Testimonial Tuesday: Vomiting Baby

Today's testimonial is another GREAT one from Whitney. I wanted to tell her how great these oils are, but did NOT want to come across pushy or like I was selling something. So what I often do is lend them out. Once somebody uses them and sees how they work, the oils speak for themselves. She had a little one that was vomiting and had a fever. I sent over some Peppermint for the fever and some DiGize for the vomiting. Then I quietly waited for her to tell me if they worked :) Here is her story:

"At the time Eli was 5 months old and the only thing I could give him was Tylenol. He had been throwing up off and on for 2 days. On the evening of the third day he started vomiting more frequently, was barely eating and his fever spiked to 103. He was so sick, I just wanted to make him feel better, but there wasn't much I could do. The dr said it was a virus and we would just have to let it run its course. It makes you feel so helpless as a mom when your little ones are sick and you just have to wait it out. I was willing to try anything. I borrowed DiGize and peppermint from you. I layered them onto his stomach, chest and bottom of his feet (diluting them as directed in olive oil). He didn't vomit again after that first application and his fever came down to 101! I put them on him every two hours until his fever was normal and he started eating again. By the next morning he seemed significantly better and actually started eating normally. His fever was 99 by that afternoon. This was my first experience with young living essential oils. From this moment on I couldn't wait to use more and purchase my own. Essential oils gave me the ability to treat my little one's illness even when he was too small for most medications and they actually worked. Nothing feels more empowering as a mom than being able to help you baby when they are sick."

No comments:

Post a Comment