Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Testimonial Tuesday: From The Husband

I am just now getting my husband (Brandon) into oils. He wants to learn all about it though! I am so busy oiling myself and my girls that I forget about him.

Anyway, today's testimony comes from him! Let me give you a little background. Did you know that Lemon can help with concentration?



From the Essential Oil Pocket Reference: "University researchers in Japan found that diffusing certain aromas in an office environment dramatically improved mental accuracy and concentration. Diffused lemon resulted in 54 percent fewer errors, jasmine 33 percent fewer errors, and lavender 20 percent fewer errors. When aromas were diffused during test taking, scores increased by as much as 50 percent."

Brandon is in school and has a tough class at the moment. A pharmacy student friend of ours came over to help tutor him. I gently suggested that I diffuse lemon while they studied. When I asked him how it went he said, "I could really notice a difference. It's like I was able to stay more focused, and I am able to recall more of the information!"

What a great use for lemon! So don't forget (you won't if you are diffusing your lemon, haha) that when you have important school work or a test or a big project with your job, that lemon can help with some focus.

Until next time ...


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment