Thursday, April 11, 2013

Let's Go!!

Have you ever been in this situation? You get up and get ready for work and/or school, and you have to get  your child ready too. Surprisingly it does not go down like that vision you had in your head before you had children (like a nice family breakfast at the table with your happy and well dressed children all giving each other loving good byes before you leave). Sometimes my child wakes up mad. Doesn't want breakfast. Or I make the "wrong thing". Or we don't agree on what to wear for the day. Or I did not pack the right lunch. Or she just did not want to get up and go anywhere that day. Oh yeah, you know what I am talking about.

I tried a trick last week on one of these lovely mornings. I used the Joy blend.


I don't tell her what I am putting on her (meaning what it is supposed to do) just to make sure that if there is a change it is because of the oil so I will know if it worked. And amazingly it DID work! I put a drop on the bottom of each foot. She perked up, got happy, gave hugs, and was ready for her day.

A few days later she saw the oil (she calls it the pink one) and still not knowing what it was called she said "Is  that the one that makes me happy?"

I love this blend. I think it is a great way to start my day and end it too.

Until next time ...


Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment