Friday, April 5, 2013

Focus Friday: Valor

Each Friday will now be "Focus Friday" where I will focus on one oil to discuss. Today I am choosing Valor.

Valor is a blend of oils. The Essential Oils Pocket Reference (EOPR) describes it. "This blend was formulated to balance energies and instill courage, confidence, and self-esteem. It helps the body self-correct its balance and alignment." It is also "renowned for its strengthening qualities" and how it "enhances an individual's internal resources".

A great thing is that it also comes in a roll-on. This makes a very convenient option for when you are out on the go. It is available as a single purchase and also comes in the Everyday Oils Kit.

Here are some times when I found it helpful to use Valor.

1) When I go for a walk or exercise to help give me the boost of confidence to push myself harder.
2) When I am heading into social situations. It helps me feel more comfortable and outgoing.
3) When I need to let go of stress and release anxiety.

Some other times it would be useful include during the hardest part of labor (giving birth) for mom to have the courage to keep going and release her fear (and for dad to do the same!). If my child has a big event for school, is going into somebody else's care, or feels scared I use it on her also.

Go into your weekend strong with Valor!

Until next time ...


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment