Monday, April 22, 2013

Cloth Diaper Odor

A quick tip for those using cloth diapers. You can get a pail liner at Green Bambino that has a small square of fabric sewn into the inside. I use a trash can with my liner in it and a lid on top to put my diapers in while they are waiting to be washed.

To help eliminate odor from "sitting" diapers, you can put several drops of essential oil onto the little square of fabric inside the bag. Then when you open your bin, you get a nice fresh smell, instead of the alternative. How awesome and easy!

My favorite oils to use in my pail liner are Purification, Peppermint, and Lemon. Of course I love them all but those are ones I tend to use often. I hope this can add even more fun to your cloth diaper routine.

Until next time ...


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment