Thursday, April 25, 2013

Young Living Rewards

The Rewards program. Want a quick run down? Here it goes!

Get the full explanation here. I am going to just give the basics.

What is the Rewards program?

It is an automatic monthly shipment you set up with Young Living. 

Can I change it?

Yes! It was described to me like an ongoing "grocery basket". You can log in and change any of your items in your shipment (as long as it is done 2 days before shipment date). You can also change your shipment date. This works well with my fluctuating income. I can change it for what I need and when I can make it happen each month.

What if I don't change it?

If you don't change it, then it will automatically ship the items you had chosen again the next month on the same day.

What are the advantages?

There are several! Let's start with shipping. On a rewards order it is cheaper than on a regular order. But remember, your Rewards order only ships once a month, so make it count!

The longer you are purchasing through Rewards each month, the more "points" you earn. First it is 10%, then 15%, then 20% of your total PV spent that goes into a "points" account which you can redeem to pay for products! How cool is that? I LOVE free!

What else should I know?

To ship a Rewards order, there needs to be a minimum purchase of $50. If you are working Young Living as a business as well, then to be eligible for all your bonuses, you need to be placing a minimum of $100 (100 PV) each month. It is a big commitment, but if you are wanting to do this as a business, you need to be using the oils so you know how to help and share and how they have worked for you!

Until next time ...


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment