Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Experience

I just wanted to share how using oils enhanced my Easter experience last weekend.

Our church has a walk through event with 8 physical stations set up to experience and learn of the things that led up to the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. It is awesome. This year as I went through it ... it took on something much more real. One of the stations mentioned the oils and gifts such as in John 12:3 "Mary therefore took a pound of expensive ointment made from pure nard, and anointed the feet of Jesus and wiped his feet with her hair. The house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume." I got to touch and smell a bowl filled with frankincense, another with spikenard, another with hyssop. Then I continued on my journey learning and thanking Jesus for all he has done.

I wanted to hang on to that moment. So when I got home I pulled out my Egyptian Gold blend.

It contains the same oils I had experienced in the walk through. I was able to continue to wear it through the whole weekend and through the main service to keep my mind focused and remembering of the great sacrifice made for me ... the great promise that was fulfilled.

I will surely be using this during each Easter to come!

Until next time ...


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment