Monday, July 15, 2013

Had enough about my deodorant yet? Here's a little more :)

I know I have done TWO other posts on home made deodorant but I have one last thing to share.

It's my husband.

He has seen me making all my own grooming products lately. He sat back quietly but then recently decided to jump on board.

I left him my notes on how I made my deodorant and he decided to make his own too. He used the same one with coconut oil, baking soda, and oils.

He chose to use Cedarwood because he really likes the woodsy smell of it.


He has gone on and on about how much he likes it. We both have had NO ODOR ever since starting this up.

Yesterday it was about 100 degrees. We had gotten in the car to head to church ... and what do we both do? We smell our arms to see if it is working even in that condition. Haha! We both were totally odor free and spent half the drive to church talking about how shocking it is that the stuff works so much better than commercial products.

It is sort of scary to think that people are out there buying something they have to purchase over and over again that is full of such harmful chemicals (article here).

Just my thoughts.

Until next time ...


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment