Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th Of July Fears ... No More!

I wanted to share my plans for the upcoming 4th of July holiday. How could oils possibly play into this? Let me share.

I love fireworks. My kids get scared by the loud sounds. How will we compromise?

I plan to use Valor on them for confidence and courage. I will also keep my Peace and Calming with me as well if I need to help them calm down from fear. How great is this?

  


Sometimes families do big gatherings to spend time together over the holiday. There is no better time to use your Valor than a family gathering. You won't go without it again once you have done it.

Indulge in too much food? No worries. Use your DiGize blend on your tummy and it is like you did not just eat more food than you do in a day. :)



Have a SAFE and happy 4th!

Until next time ...


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment