Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Today's Miracle

Some of you may know that I work in a child care setting with infants. It is the best job! I am in with my own baby too which is awesome.

Well let me share what happened today. We had one of our babies that started to get fussy. With this baby, once we reach a certain point, there will be NO calming down. Unfortunately, that is right where we were headed.

Then I remembered that I had my oils with me since my older daughter had a cough today. I took the Peace and Calming blend, and placed it on the actual swing on each side of where the baby's head was at.



Within 5 minutes, the baby was calmed down! Not just calmed down, but swaying SILENT in the swing. This went on for a while until the baby then fell asleep. This has NEVER happened before!!! My co-teacher and I just sat there watching in complete disbelief for almost an hour.

That stuff is amazing. And I am always amazed at how well it works!

Until next time ...


Heather

1 comment: