Friday, May 17, 2013

Focus Friday: PanAway

PanAway is an awesome blend that comes in the Everyday Oils kit. It is amazing when used on areas of pain such as muscle aches and headaches and other pains as well. I have even used it to help with pain right behind my ear.



Here is what the Essential Oils Pocket Reference has to say about it:

"This very popular blend reduces pain and inflammation, increases circulation, and accelerates healing. It relieves swelling and discomfort from arthritis, sprains, muscle spasms and cramps, bumps, and bruises."

I feel personally that this is a must have blend! I use it for my own aches and pains, and also love having it on hand for all the adventures with my kids that lead to getting hurt. It is a must have for my mommy first aid kit!


Until next time ...


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment