Tuesday, May 7, 2013

FREE $30 toward membership!!!

Today I am so excited for this blog post!

Maybe you have been reading the posts and thought this was pretty interesting stuff but you were not ready to jump in yet. Well NOW is your chance!

Today I am offering a FREE voucher code for $30 off your enrollment!!! What an amazing opportunity! This would be great for somebody who wants to use oils just personally or someone who wanted to share with friends and grow a business.

You can sign up with as little as $40. So this would put your cost at only $10 plus shipping! With the smallest package of $40 you would get a free lavender and free peppermint and a coupon for $40 off a diffuser!!

If YOU want to use this opportunity, just email me at stylezhair@yahoo.com. Put "enrollment" somewhere in your subject. The first person I have to let me know they are using it and sign up will get it.

Until next time ...


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment