Thursday, May 16, 2013

Allergy Relief

I decided to try a tip from a Testimonial Tuesday. I went to my local store and picked up a package of capsules so I can make my own.



I have been experiencing a very itchy and runny nose in the mornings. So, I decided to try 2 drops of Lavender in a capsule.

All I did was open up the capsule, drop in two drops of oil, close it back up and take it. I am the world's biggest skeptic, so I thought I would just take it and I had no expectation.

NO LIE within about 10 minutes my nose QUIT running and itching. It was so abrupt that I stopped and thought about it and realized it was the Lavender in capsule that had to have done it! That was yesterday. I had the same experience today! Within 10 minutes it quit.

I feel so much more confident in treating my allergies with some Lavender than with taking a chemical filled pill. That's my own personal opinion. I never would take a daily medication for allergies because of that. I just don't like putting synthetic medicines in my body daily. So, this may change my life a little ... or a lot.

Yahoo!!!


Until next time ...


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment