Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Art Of Eyebrows

I have been doing hair for 10 years. It is a fun little interest of mine. Along with that came education on all things beauty, including eyebrows. Oh how I love a set of well groomed eyebrows. But to groom them I personally use wax.


As we all know it can cause some redness. And this really stinks when you have other things to do that day. One tip to avoid redness is to not over heat your wax so you are not burning your skin as well, just FYI. Well this last time I waxed I also had an important meeting that same day. I remembered that Lavender essential oil is helpful with burns and scrapes. And then the light bulb went off! So right after my wax a placed a bit of Lavender oil on the area and poof ... no redness! When I did this I kept in mind how I did not want to get any oil too close to my eyes since it could burn. I had no trouble. You could not even tell I had anything done. So there is my little time saver I learned when I experimented with Lavender. It's great stuff!


Happy Waxing! (if there is such a thing)

Until next time ...

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment