Friday, March 22, 2013

Fennel Update

I tried the fennel yesterday to see if it made a difference in supply. I did not notice any difference immediately. But, as the evening and this morning have arrived I do notice a slight increase in fullness. Pretty cool!

We have had a full house with a fun girls sleep over last night. I had just gotten my Joy blend in my last rewards order. I got it out and put it in the diffuser in my room and can I say that I have felt SO relaxed and easy going! I thought, 'sure, anything is worth a try', but I have not felt that relaxed in probably more than a year.

So here I go forward in this relaxing day to enjoy it with a house full of little girls! I hope yours is as filled with adventure as ours is sure to be.

Until next time ...

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment