Thursday, March 21, 2013

Here we go!

I am so excited to get this blog started. I began using Young Living essential oils this past Fall. I started in hopes of using them to protect my family from illness. Little did I know how much I would learn about them and use them for so many more things! I plan to use this blog to document our experience with the oils. Maybe you can find some information helpful.

When I first started using oils, I had little to no expectations. Then I would use one for an issue we had and it would work. And I was so surprised! This happened over and over and now I am a firm believer!

Please don't take any information in this blog as medical advice. None of it has been "FDA approved" to cure, treat, or prevent disease. These are just our real experiences.

If you are ever interested in how to get started with the oils yourself, I would love to help you! Please email me (Heather) at stylezhair@yahoo.com. You can also find out more about me on my childbirth website, www.joyfulbirthedmond.com. I am also listed as an educator on www.bradleybirth.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment