Friday, June 28, 2013

RutaVaLa ... Ooh la la!

Having trouble sleeping? Try the RutaVaLa blend!


A bit of this on the bottom of your feet and/or the back of your neck and prepare for some great sleep! 

It does not seem to act the same as some common over the counter meds or prescription meds. It does not just hit you out of nowhere quickly with a hard sleep. It is gentle. It eases in. I do not fall asleep immediately but I get better quality and longer stretches of sleep. 

I even use it on my baby. It has added on average about an extra hour between wakings. If you know my situation with her then you know that is HUGE. She also goes back to sleep very easily and so do I. 

If you have not tried this oil you are missing out.

Until next time ...


Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment