Thursday, June 27, 2013

FREE, Available, and On Time ... Oh My!!

I am going to make a confession. I love FREE stuff. And, I really really love FREE oils!!!

I also love that when anyone in my family is getting sick, whether getting a tummy bug or a cold or whatever else, I have my needed oils already in hand. I am ready to treat what comes our way as soon as it starts. I have noticed that our illness time seems to be shortened when I start treating immediately with oils.

This is why I signed up with Young Living Essential Rewards program. It does require some commitment, but here are some reasons that I thought this was the BEST option for our family!

Once you sign up and get your Young Living account, you can get set up on the Rewards program. It is an automatic monthly shipment of your favorite products. Why it worked for my family was the flexibility. You can change your process date each month depending on what your needs are. You can also change what ships each month until midnight the day of your process date.

Think of it like an open shopping cart. You can fill it and change it all month according to what would be on your list that you need.

This is a great and practical way to get started with oils. I am not going to lie and will admit that (at least to me) they are expensive!! This way I spend a little bit each month and over time build up my stash. Now after several months of doing this I have everything I need. If I have a need come up I am not waiting a week for shipment of an oil. What would be the point of that? You need it right when you need it and this is the best way to ensure that happens.

So here comes the FREE. When you start your rewards purchasing, you accumulate points. In the beginning 10% of your pv dollars go into your points account. When ever you want to use them you just call Young Living and "cash" them in for free product!! The longer you are on the rewards program the more percentage you accumulate. How awesome is that?

I also want to mention that the shipping is cheaper on rewards orders than standard orders. Even better.

Until next time ...


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment